Multiple Recruitment for the Post of Bartenders in Canada
Canada is a country in North America which comprises of three (3) metropolitan cities and ten (10) provinces. The country has a large area of land, hence it’s known as the second (2nd) largest in the world today. Ottawa is the capital city of the country while Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are the three metropolitan cities in the country.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s an ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate Bartender. You’ll be charged with responsibility of welcoming customers to the bar as well as the timely serving of their orders. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunity as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cheerfully welcome consumers to the bar
- Present drink menu to consumer on entering to the bar
- Make suggestions and respond to all request and concerns
- Take orders from serving staff or straight from clients
- Preparation and serving of drinks to customers
- Ensure clean glasses, bar tools as well as working areas
- Execute all other responsibilities assigned
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Exceptional management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional communication and organization skills