Multiple Recruitment for Front Desk Agent in the United States of America
The United States of America (USA) is a country in North America, it comprises of fifty (5) states, a federal strict, and other possessions. The capital city of the country is Washington DC while New York City is the largest and most populous city.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of the best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s an ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individual to fill various Front Desk Agents job openings. You’ll be charged with the responsibility of the courteous and friendly welcoming of guests to the organization. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunity as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting and welcoming guests to the organization
- Handle and resolve all guest complaints and inquiries
- Receive and process incoming calls and mails
- Perform various clerical tasks of the organization
- Follow organization policies and standards
- Execute all other responsibilities charged with
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Can bend for extended hours
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Flexible working hours
- Excel under pressure
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong and energetic
- Ability to follow instructions
- Can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Polite and professional
- Willingness to learn
- Customer-service oriented