Multiple Recruitment for Cleaners in the United States of America
Cleaning is one of the most important jobs in any organization. It ensures that the environment is safe and healthy for people to work in. Cleaning jobs are also relatively safe and don’t require much special training or experience.
There are many different types of cleaning positions available in the US, depending on where you want to work and what kind of company you’re looking for. One of the best ways to find a cleaning job is by visiting your local job center or looking on sites like Indeed, Monster, or Glassdoor. The application process will vary from company to company but usually includes submitting an application form, filling out an interview questionnaire, and going through a background check.
The United States of America (USA) is a country in North America, it comprises of fifty (5) states, a federal strict, and other possessions. The capital city of the country is Washington DC while New York City is the largest and most populous city.
There’s currently an ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individual to fill various Housekeepers job openings. You’ll be charged with the responsibility of the accurate cleaning of assigning facilities and buildings. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunity as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective dusting of furniture and gadgets
- Emptying of waste/trash bins
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of assigned space
- Ensure that all rooms are swept and mopped as may be required
- Ensure that trash bins are regularly emptied
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Execute all other tasks assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent management skills
- High School Diploma
- Can bend for extended hours
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong and energetic
- Ability to follow instructions
- Can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Polite and professional
- Willingness to learn
- Customer-service oriented