Multiple Recruitment for Bookkeepers/Accounting Clerk in the UK
The UK is a sovereign country situated off the north-western coastline of the European landmass. It has a population of over 66 million, hence, it’s the second most population country in Europe. The country’s capital city is London which also doubles as its most populous city. It has a great economy which makes it one of the most sought-after countries for the teeming job seekers.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of the best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individuals to fill various Bookkeepers or Accounting Clerk. You’ll be charged with the responsibility of effective handling of the organization’s financial system as well as preparing pay roll for its staffs. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunities as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour, and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective handling of organization’s finance
- Effective preparing of payroll
- Keeping and maintaining a proper and updated recorded of the organization’s finance
- Strict compliance to organization’s protocols
- Execute all other responsibilities assigned
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Prior experience is an asset
- Exceptional organization and management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Customer-service oriented
- Excel under intense pressure
- Excellent spoken and oral communication abilities
- Solid interest to details
- Capable of multi-tasking effective
- Impeccable interpersonal skills