Multiple Recruitment for Administrative Assistants in the UK
The UK is a sovereign country situated off the north-western coastline of the European landmass. It has a population of over 66 million, hence, it’s the second most population country in Europe. The country’s capital city is London which also doubles as its most populous city. It has a great economy which makes it one of the most sought-after countries for the teeming job seekers.
Getting a job in the country is the dream of many job seekers as according to recent analysis and surveys, the country is regarded as one of the best due to its ever-growing economy and its friendly and open arm to immigrants from all over the world.
There’s ongoing recruitment for experienced and passionate individuals to fill various Administrative Assistant job openings. You’ll be charged with the responsibility of meeting and welcoming of guess to the organization. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunities as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour, and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting and welcoming guests to the organization
- Handle and resolve all guest complaints and inquiries
- Receive and process incoming calls and mails
- Perform various clerical tasks of the organization
- Follow organization policies and standards
- Execute all other tasks assigned
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Excellent leadership skills
- Prior experience is an asset
- Exceptional organization and management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Customer-service oriented
- Excel under intense pressure
- Excellent spoken and oral communication abilities
- Solid interest to information
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills